Need a little inspiration in the kitchen this week? How about a sweet and savory egg casserole using local eggs, spinach, sweet potatoes, and Naturally Unique spices! Thank you, Flo of Naturally Unique, for sharing your recipe. The sweet potato in this flavorful meal is sure to surprise family or guests. It is quick and offers easy clean up.
Sweet & Savory Egg Casserole by Naturally Unique
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and grated
- 8 large eggs, lightly whipped
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups tightly packed baby spinach
- 2 tsp. Naturally Unique Stampede Seasoning, or to taste
Preheat oven to 350 and spray an 8×8 pan with non stick spray. Line with parchment paper and spray parchment paper with non stick spray. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50-55 minutes or until set in the middle. Cool for 10 minutes before slicing.