Our Last Delivery of the Season!
We want to thank each and every one of our amazing customers for your dedication to our local food system. We know we couldn’t do this without you and our incredibly hard working farmers. Our team takes pride in being the link between our farmers and our community. This year has been our best year yet and we only hope to get better with age!
The Veggie Bin will return from break the first week of September. We will send you a reminder email when we get closer to your exact start date. Please remember to tell your friends how much you miss us over the summer!
Have a fantastic Summer!
-Amie and the Veggie Bin Team
PS — Community Loaves Sourdough breads are AVAILABLE again this week!
Now is a great time to try some items that you’ve been eyeing!
- Coffee Roasters Dark, Whole Bean 12oz – Regularly $11.00 – on sale for $9.00
- Waldoch Honey - Regularly $9.00 – on sale for $7.00
- Yaupon Tea - Regularly $15.00 – on sale for $13.25
Olive Oil, 16oz - Regularly $34.00 – on sale for $28.00– Sold Out!
- Cornmeal - Regularly $6.25 – on sale for $4.50 — only 2 available
- Quinoa - Regularly $7.00 – on sale for $6.25
- Handmade Soap - Regularly $5.00 – on sale for $4.25
OUR VEGGIE BINS - please note that items may change due to weather or supply issues.
Local Bin (Mini): (Mangoes, Corn, Potatoes, Florida Avocado, Cubanelle Peppers & Onion) Butternut Squash, Mini Eggplant 3ct, Georgia Blackberries
Organic Bin (Mini): (Organic Butternut Squash, Yukon Gold Potatoes, Beets with Tops, Green Kale (NC), Packham Pears) Sweet Baby Broccoli, Mushrooms, Cantaloupe)
Fruit: Nectarines, Flame Grapes, Rainier Cherries, Bananas
Recipes Ideas - Don’t forget to share YOUR Veggie Bin creations on our Facebook page!
- Corn and Chicken Stuffed Cubanelles
- Easy Blackberry Cobbler
- Mango and Vidalia Onion Salsa
- Kale with Roasted Beets and Bacon (Guy Fieri)
- Butternut Mac and Cheese
- Grilled Potato Wedges
- 7 Ways to Use Florida Avocado
Stock Up on Staples!
Don’t forget to check out our online store for more veggies, fruit, and staples! This week we will have:
- Blackberries (GA), Corn (N. FL), Peaches (SC), Avocado (CA) and more!
Have no fear! If you do not like on our our selected items in your regular sized organic or local bin, you have the choice to remove it and double another item that’s already in the bin or make a substitution. And if you have too many veggies, the great news is that you can always select French Pantry Baguettes as one of your substitutions! Find step by step instructions in our blog post.